Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thank you Tori


I'm ashamed to admit this but here it is...I watched Tori and Dean this morning as I was getting ready. No, I didn't seek it out but I flipped on the TV for a little background noise and there she was, Donna the forever virgin of BH90210. I had no idea that she had her own reality show or that she's a mother of two, but quite frankly she's a pretty darling mother.

But the real point of this blog is a little tidbit that I picked up from Donna, I mean Tori. On the show she decided that she's going to start making her own baby food. Which I think is a really good idea, but she took it one step further. Because she wants to teach her kids the value of eating healthy, she had them help her plant a little veggie garden. I love this idea. And when I have kiddos I'd like to do this. I think its important for kids to understand where food comes from. I want my kids to know the importance of natural foods as opposed to processed foods. Hey kiddies, guess what? food doesn't come out of the earth in a crazy orange box with animated sea creatures on it.

3 comments:

  1. my kids will never be allowed to play with your kids because they will be bringing the animated sea creatures over to your house... i can see it all happening now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why didn't I know you had a blog... secret keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete