Thursday, February 25, 2010

"That is the funniest thing I've ever said"

Forget about Green, forget about Passive Aggressive notes, forget about anything else I've ever claimed this blog to be about.

For today (and every other day really) I'm going to post about something that just struck me as funny. (Most bloggers figured out this was the way to go in about 2003, I'm slow.)

Last night I was talking to my mom about our upcoming trip to Vegas. My mom, dad, sister and I are going to Vegas for my birthday next month. We reserved one room because its a condo and all four of us can comfortable fit in it. But turns out my brother wants to come also--woohoo! So after my mom tells me this she says, "And if he comes we'll just get another room. So Dad and Erik can have one room and the girls can have the other" I pause for a minute...and say "Yeah....orrrrr.....?" And it hits her "OHHH, or your dad and I can have one room and the kids can have the other!" and then she burst in to laughter. She hadn't even considered the idea of staying with her husband. She couldn't stop laughing and then she said "that's the funniest thing I've ever said!" I'm sure it wasn't, but it still makes me laugh thinking about it.
VEGAS CREW 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment